Tech Helpline, a new free member benefit, provides support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. The support staff can troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by remoting in to your computer while you relax. As a member of the Board, you can now call and receive free support for any tech problems or issues. Tech Helpline is based out of Florida and is a firm that is widely used by REALTORS® across the country.
To receive assistance...
PLEASE NOTE: You must provide your name and NRDS ID number to confirm Board membership. For help in locating your NRDS number, click here to access NRDS or ask NAR Information Central staff at 800.874.6500 (between 8 am and 6 pm, Central time, Monday through Friday) for assistance. Your NRDS number is nine (9) digits long and can be found on the address label of your REALTOR® Magazine.
Tech Helpline will:
Offer instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
- Advise in purchasing hardware, software and services.
- Provide basic instruction with major software applications.
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
- Advice for performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
- Support is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm; and Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm.