Customizable GIRE Scholarship
The Georgia Institute of Real Estate (GIRE) is a service of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® and the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®. Thanks to your support, GIRE continues to provide an outstanding Salesperson Prelicense program that is unsurpassed in Georgia. Courses are taught in several formats to meet the various needs of your potential agents. We offer daytime, combination evening/Saturday, and weekend-only classroom courses taught by our distinguished cadre of Instructors that includes highly respected teachers like Tripp Anderson, Joe Kennedy, Karen Loftus, Joy Fitzpatrick, and Dana Bauguss.
As a Broker Member of the Board, you can refer potential agents to GIRE for Prelicense in-class courses and we will give them a $50 discount.
Download the customizable scholarship form today!
- Login to the Member/Broker Portal: www.abr.org/memberprofile.
- The scholarship will display a logo if you have one uploaded. If you have not uploaded a logo yet, click the icon/link on the main page for "My Logo" and follow the instructions.
- Click the icon/link on the main page for "GIRE Sales Prelicense Scholarships".
- Select an office from the list available (you may have multiple locations if you are a Designated REALTOR® listed for multiple offices).
- The first page of the scholarship will be customized with your logo and office contact information. The second page will display a list of upcoming Sales Prelicense courses.
Also, if your prospective agents take the Sales Pre-license course at GIRE, they can save an additional $70 off of their first year of membership with the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® by joining through a member firm.
We hope these benefits of your membership can help you grow your business and achieve your goal of developing successful agents! Contact us if we can assist you and your business in any way. Wishing you continued success!
For more information on the Member/Broker Profile, visit www.abr.org/memberprofile.