The ABR Market Brief is designed to offer an overview of the Atlanta residential market by providing a synopsis of sales, home prices and foreclosures. Covers 11 counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, and Paulding.
- Single family residential sales in Metro Atlanta totaled 3,140 in November 2012.
- Annually, this is an increase of .1% compared to 3,094 total sales in November 2011.
- Monthly, this is a decrease of 15.3% compared to 3,709 total sales in October 2012.
- The Median sales price for November 2012 was $153,225.
- Annually, this is an increase of 25.6% from the median sales price of $123,000 in November 2011.
- Monthly, median prices increased 9.4% in comparison to October 2012.
- Bank-owned sales in November 2012 were 30% of total sales, down from 32% and down from 48% of total sales in November 2011.
(September, October, November)
(2010, 2011, 2012)
Download the Press Release
For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.250.0051.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.