The ABR Market Brief is designed to offer an overview of the Atlanta residential market by providing a synopsis of sales, home prices and foreclosures. Covers 11 counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, and Paulding.
- Single family residential sales in Metro Atlanta totaled 4,065 in June 2013.
- Annually, this is a decrease of 12,4% compared to 4,638 total sales in June 2012.
- Monthly, this is a decrease of 11.6% compared to 4,600 total sales in May 2013.
- The Median sales price for June 2013 was $215,000.
- Annually, this is an increase of 46.3% from the median sales price of $147,000 in June 2012.
- Monthly, median prices increased 7.5% in comparison to May 2013.
- Bank-owned sales in June 2013 were down from 3% in May, and down from 14% of total sales in June 2012.
(April, May, June)
(2011, 2012, 2013)
Download the Press Release
For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.250.0051.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.