The ABR Market Brief is designed to offer an overview of the Atlanta residential market by providing a synopsis of sales, home prices and foreclosures. Covers 11 counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, and Paulding.
- Single family residential sales in Metro Atlanta totaled 4,443 in July 2013.
- Annually, this is an increase of 3.3% compared to 4,220 total sales in July 2012.
- Monthly, this is an increase of 2.1% compared to 4,351 total sales in June 2013.
- The Median sales price for July 2013 was $217,000.
- Annually, this is an increase of 47.1% from the median sales price of $149,000 in July 2012.
- Monthly, median prices increased 2.3% in comparison to June 2013.
- Bank-owned sales in July 2013 remained level at 2%, down from 16% of total sales in July 2012.
(May, June, July)
(2011, 2012, 2013)
Download the Press Release
For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.250.0051.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.